In general, the Salter Foundation will not support:
– Areas considered to be the direct responsibility of government.
– General fund raising projects or appeals.
– Travel, study or conferences (unless incidental to a project being funded).
– Other foundations, trusts and philanthropic organizations to fund their general objectives.
– Intermediate fund raising agencies.
– General maintenance or overhead expenses (unless a part of a specific project).
– Capital works.
– Mainstream school-based educational work.
– Funding deficits.
– Religious bodies for religious purposes.